Friday's look : With added sass

Monday, February 23, 2015







Ok so it may be a little weird including the bra I'm wearing in an outfit post BUT this bra is fabulous and I wanted to share it with you all.
I'm not one for dressing too risk-ay on a night out and love a good jean so I can break out into the robot / sprinkler / any freakish dance move with ease, so this bra adds a like pizzazz to a blouse and jeans combo. (Is 'pizzazz' even a real word..just looks like pizza to me?)

The bra looks incredible with any type of low cut blouse as you can just see the little straps that cross over your chest, yes please.

I headed out to celebrate not giving up wine for lent!

 (I vowed to give up bread for lent but the first 2 days I have succumbed to the wonderful creation that is garlic bread... I am not sorry)

Amy






You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Bag is beautiful :)
    http://ag-naffy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the above comment, your writing is really enjoyable to read! I also love this outfit, it's so classy, that bag is amazing!
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cheap!2016 fashion style toms shoes,only $16 to get it immediately!no long time for cheapest.
    Toms Classics Women Shoes Black
    Women Toms Classics Mens Shoes Dark Grey
    http://www.tomshoesus.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram