The Veuve Clicquot Recreation Awards / Please vote for me!

Saturday, November 22, 2014



My latest Uni project was part of a live compeition held by Champagne brand Veuve Clicquot to redesign their famous mailbox!

For my design I was inspired by the woman that ran the house Madame Clicquot.





Madame Clicquot; Inspiring, innovative and the 1st businesswoman of her time. For my design I was inspired by these qualities which I wanted to display clearly on the mailbox. Using a brush lettering technique I did by hand making it personal, stylish and sleek, like Veuve Clicquot itself. Wanting to steer clear of the stereotypical words often associated with women, I chose words that would inspire. Veuve Clicquot is an innovative and creative brand. The women drinking it should be just that.

If you like me design PLEASE vote for me (pretty please, puppy dog eyes!!)


Steps to vote:
 
1 -Visit awards.veuve-clicquot.com
2. Enter date of birth
3. Click vote from drop down bar
4. Click UK
5. Find my name - The Empowering Fe-mail Box by Amy Burgess
6. Click Vote!
 
I can't thank you enough if you choose to vote for little old me! 
 
(Voting ends 15th December 2014)

Please let me know if you vote for me and I'll do something nice in return maybe?...

Thank you again!

Amy
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram