/OOTD/ - The one with the bright green jacket

Friday, May 02, 2014






Violins, Violence, Silence - Bruce Nauman (took on my iPhone!! The quality came out great i.m.o!)


Today's outfit was for an early morning class at Uni and then a trip to the local museum afterwards!
I bought this green boucle style jacket way back in 2012 and I haven't worn it since...I'm not too sure why because I tried it on this morning and fell back in love with it, right in time for the summer season!

My friends and I visited the Harris museum in Preston this afternoon to seen the exhibition : 'Behind the scenes, the secret life of clothes'...it wasn't great. Very dull, uninspiring and quite depressing actually. Anyway, on a brighter note (no pun intended) we stubbled across this amazing piece in the Bruce Nauman exhibition. It reminds me of the neon work I've seen and love by Tracey Emin and I just thought I'd share it with you guys cause I think it's great!

The outfit:

Jacket - Topshop 
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Cami - Topshop
Shoes - Zara
Necklace - Miss Selfridge

Hope you're all well

Amy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram