/Sunday/

Sunday, April 27, 2014

This week has been quite a stressful one as I'm coming to the end of my 1st year at Uni and I'm handing in my final project in 11 days! AAaaahhhhh! I've been off from Uni for the past two weeks for our Easter break, but it has not been a break for me! I've either been working on my project or have been at actual work and I just cannot wait for summer! (I break up on the 8th of May until September...Very excited)

This weeks Uni project:


As you guys know my last assigment was based on Visual Merchandising and I'm happy to say I got a First!
My current assignment is going okay...but I still feel like I have a lot more to do. I did my photoshoot over the Easter break and I'm pretty proud of the outcome.

This weeks purchase:

I did manage to squeeze in a trip to the Trafford Centre this week and treated myself to this gorgeous brown leather jacket from Zara. I've always had a black one, and as much as I love the current pastel coloured ones in Zara, for me the brown one is about as colourful as it'll get!

This weeks Instagram post:

It's my Dads birthday today so I took him on a day out to a classic car show! It was mainly for the brand Ford and he really loved it! Growing up with just my Dad since I was young has made me enjoy things such as cars, and I had just as much of a good time as he did!

This weeks most played:

I love Ed Sheeran and I love Drunk In Love so when I came across this beauty earlier this week I could not stop listening to it! I'm so super excited for Ed's new album!

I hope you're well and enjoyed your Easter breaks!

Amy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram