/Inspiration/ - Decorating my new closet!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

So, like many people in the UK, in my house we have 'the little bedroom' (a.k.a the box room/junk room/unused,messy guest bedroom etc)...and as I have finished uni for the Summer I've decided to set myself a little summer project!
I've always loved the idea of a walk in wardrobe or closet and since this room is just full of junk,with a little persuasion I have been given the ok from my Dad to redecorate it and have it as my own!
(as long as I clean out the junk myself!) WahoooOoo!!!!

It isn't a huge room but it's a good size so I've took to Pinterest for some inspiration / over the top ideas on what is actually possible...










I'm loving white wood floors and white walls!

Hope you are all well,

Amy




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh wow - I love these photos thanks for sharing them. #2 is to die for! Xx

    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs!! I know, wish that was my closet! X.

      Delete
  2. O-M-G! I want live in that rooms<3<3<3
    Maybe we can follow each other? I started follow You first:) http://mymirrormakesmymood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'll check out your blog now! X.

      Delete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram