Recent buys!

Sunday, September 09, 2012






Hey Huns ☺!
So after work today I sprinted (..ok not sprinted but briskly walked) through town because all the shops shut at like 4/4.30pm and I just couldn't go home without a having a very quick shop. 
I've been hearing lots of good reviews about the pieces in Primark recently so I thought I'd pop in ; the knitwear they have in is really nice and looks fairly good quality I must say! Anyway I was looking round the shoes when I spotted that little beauty of a bag out the corner of my eye! It's very similar to the black studded clutch they had in Zara which I loved..it even has the flat top studs, and it was just £6!
Now I know the tartan trainers may get mixed reviews but as soon as I saw them I was like :-o ..they are just SO cool! Last A/W tartan was very on trend and I went as far as buying a tartan scarf since I wasn't quite brave enough to venture into tartan trousers/jackets, hopefully this winter these trainers will do the job! Plus they'll look mint with my leather trousers (woo!) they were only £12.99 from New Look.
Sorry I know I haven't got lots to show you but I didn't have a lot of time aha!
Let me know what you think,

Love ya, Amy Xx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love these! I'm obsessed with studs at the moment! New follower :) love your style!

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love studded everything too! - Xx

      Delete
  2. ohhh snap! I LOVE hthe bag O.o

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy Gorgeous,
    loving your blog :)
    if you follow me I will follow you right back =D

    http://confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get me that clutch. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clutch is so pretty! And tartan is so perfect for A/W! Great finds (:

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram