Asos wishlist!Saturday, September 08, 2012
Hello Hun's ☺!
So I've been seeing a lot of nice pieces recently on ASOS so I thought i'd put together a little wishlist of all the stuff I love and REALLY want!
I've been loving various 'bits and bobs' from all the trends, as you can probably see.
(Click the numbers below for links!)
1. This suede and leather bag is absolutely lovely and perfect for college, I'd probably be able to fit all my sketchbooks and folders in there no problem! and the gold studs just give it that something extra! It's 100%
leather and £65.
2. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this boots. They're absolutely gorgeous..they speak for themselves really! - £85
3. These rings are so simple but I think they'd look so nice on, if you wore all 3 next to eachother, jewellery really adds a lot to an outfit! - £8
4. Snood's were everywhere last A/W but for some reason I never got one..with the current camo/military trend I think this khaki one is perfect! - £20
5. If you saw my last 'wishlist' post you would of seen this crotchet kimono then, I just had to show it you again because I think it's so simple to just 'chuck on' and would be a good staple in any wardrobe! - £38
6. This lovely floral PU jacket is just gorgeous! Although it may not be 'on trend ' I think it's too lovely to care...and it's currently on sale (woo!) - £22
7. These black acid wash jeans have also featured in my previous 'wishlist' post...but I'm still lusting after them. I think because they're skinny jeans the rips on the knees would look really cool..and anything acid wash it just !!!! I reckon I could pull these off, maybe - £30
8. So I came across this gorgeous jumper when I was looking for some khaki pieces, my wardrobe is awfully low on khaki and it's definitely my fav' trend at the moment, this would look perfect with a white shirt underneath - maybe with some collar tips? with leather pants too! I NEED it! - £38
9. I basically live in my oversized white top (as featured here) so I thought it was time to hunt for a new one, I also like the high neck this one has because it would work well with a lovely chocker/collar necklace! - £12
10. Going back to my love for everything acid wash and khaki...these are perfect! - £30
11. Finally, this gorgeous 'boyfriend' oxblood coat, this is actually from Warehouse but featured on Asos, the colour the cut everything is just perfect for A/W! - £85
Hope you enjoyed this..let me know what's your favourite!!
Love ya, Amy Xx