/Wish list/ - PAYDAY!!!

Friday, August 28, 2015




It's payday!!!! Which only means one thing... opening all the bookmarked tabs from the past month and deciding what we can treat ourselves to (realistically!). I have a tendency to bookmark things that are WAY out of my budget and would take me approximately 37 months to save up for, (the Stella McCartney bag) which I don't recommend doing because it just makes you feel like life won't go on without that the bag....I NEED IT. Sorry, anyway, here is my August payday wish list! 


Have a fab bank holiday weekend - no work on Monday wahooooo!

Amy 


























You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am so bad at spending all of my wages on payday! Love this wishlist x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram