The Leibster Award!

Thursday, August 22, 2013



For those of you who haven't heard of this before, The Leibster Award is a tag on the blogger network that helps blogs who have under 200 followers get noticed ... what a brilliant idea!
I was lucky enough to be tagged by the lovely Paige at http://echoesinyourheart.blogspot.co.uk

The basic rules are:
  • Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated me.
  • Answer the 11 questions that have been given to me by the nominator.
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award – they must have less than 200 followers!
  • Create 11 questions for my nominees to answer
  • Let my nominees know they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.

The questions Paige made for her nominees answered by me are:

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I've been reading blogs for over 2 years now and always turn to them for inspiration, whether its for fashion, beauty or even interior ideas. I felt I'd love to put myself and my ideas out there and get involved in the blogging community. I've also been inspired by various YouTubers.

2. How did you come up with your blog name? 
It's pretty simple... my middle name is Melissa, my first initial is A and my last initial is B :)

3. Are you more of a fashion person or a beauty person?
Definitely fashion! Fashion, to me, is most important and is something I am passionate about. Not necessarily the fashion world but more style. I am interested in beauty but fashion takes 1st place.

4. Foundation or BB Cream? Which do you prefer?
Foundation!

5. If you could hang out with one youtuber / blogger who would it be?
Aaaah this is a hard one! I've followed Uglyfaceofbeauty/ Gracie on YouTube for a long time now and I LOVE her style. Plus she seems really down to earth and genuinely lovely! :)

6. Who is your fashion icon?
Alexa Chung...everday

7. What is your favourite food? 
Hmmm...I'd have to pick a meal which would have to be a roast dinner haha..otherwise I'd say pizza!

8. Nights out or nights in? Which do you prefer? 
Although I am 18...I'd have to say nights in (does this make me boring? :-o)

9. What's you favourite clothing brand? 
I shop mainly highstreet...I'd say Zara!

10. What was the last film you saw in cinema? 
I haven't been to the cinema in AGES! I'd say Taken 2?

11. What is your favourite make-up brand?
Drugstore i'd say Rimmel London, High-end I'd say Mac ... I think aha!

Hope you've all got to know me a little more!

The Questions for my nominees are:

1. What are your Top 3 high-street stores?
2. What was the last item you purchased?
3. Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter?
4.What's your thought on designer clothes?
5. Do you have any tattoos, do you plan on getting any/more?
6. What are your plans for the next year?
7. Top 3 Blogs or YouTubers?
8. Number 1 place you'd like to visit before you die?
9. Favourite film genre? 
10. Denim or Leather?
11. Is there a colour you'd never wear (Fashion or Beauty)?

My nominees are:


Hope you enjoy this tag guys! Sorry if you've been tagged before!

Hope you're well : ) 

Amy, X


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! When I get back from my holiday I will do the tag!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries sweet! i'll look forward to it :) X

      Delete
  2. You will discover a great variety of all Jewellery like Bracelets For Women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop retro style dresses like tops, jeans, swimwear, outer wear etc. we have all kind of vintage inspired fashion dresses of 1950s fashion. Grab it now.
    vintage inspired fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Marten’s footwear store deals in boots, sandals and shoes for all men and women.
    1461 pearl qq

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram