Bedroom decor / Key pieces

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hey guys!
Although I post a lot of style/fashion on here I do have a love for interior design! I express my love mainly over on my Pinterest where I have a board dedicated to all things home!
(If you guys have a pinterest account let me know and I'll check it out!)


So today I thought I'd do a home post...just a few key pieces to add a little something to a room, 
let me know what you all think!
(Links to all items are below)



All these items are on my wishlist at the moment! Although I'm living at home for University in September I know many of you are moving away so I hope this post inspires you in some way!
I think the glass jar would be perfect for storing things like nail polishes & the silver candle holder would work great as a pen pot on my desk!

Hope you're all well, 

Amy, X

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Absolutely love the Pomegranate cushion!

    http://dress-you-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chair! Would look perfect with my new dresser!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too..the price, not so much haha! X

      Delete
  3. that chair is lovely :O

    Im going to subscribe, maybe you feel like returning the favor ^^
    iscoopbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab isn't it! Thanks sweet, I'll check out your blog now! X

      Delete
  4. I love that chairrrr!!!<333 Great post girl :) We are hosting a giveaway right now, I would love for you to enter! <3

    x0x0

    Firmoo Sunglasses/Glasses GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'll check it out now Xx

      Delete
  5. great blog :) new follower x

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll go on over to yours now :) X

      Delete
  6. Hi! I have just discovered your blog...I love it! I also love interior design and fashion! The neon skull is amazing! I am now following you! Maybe you could check out my blog and follow me back? :)

    Lavinia xxx

    http://www.back2backblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! I'll check out your blog now X

      Delete
  7. love the chair, so cool!
    lovely blog, im a new follower! xxx

    http://oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :)

      I'll go on over to your blog now! X

      Delete
  8. Great! I love everything, just my home decor style x

    i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram