My top picks for summer!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Although the weather in England is extremely far from being 'summer' I thought i'd perk myself up by finding some key pieces for the months ahead!


As you can see there is slightly a mixed variety of styles here...not everything can be classed as 'summery' but unfortunately this is realistic for England...especially Blackpool!

My favourite thing for this Summer is the little pop of fluro colours, especially on the embroidered dress. I think it works well for the season without being too over the top. 

The backpack is very unlike me but theres just something about this one I LOVE!

All links are below : 


let me know which are your fav'

I'm also thinking of starting uploading some YouTube video's alongside posts on my blog, so let me know what you think of the idea as I'm still a lil skeptical!

Love ya, Amy Xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love your picks,
    that polka dot shirt is amazing
    and I really like the H&M t-shirt. ;)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thankyou! I need the polka dot shirt definitely! Xx

      Delete
  2. the backpack is gorgeous, it would be so perfect for a summer festival!
    sara x
    studs-on-saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove it! Eeek you're right, perfect for a festival ! Xx

      Delete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram