I am loving...Pinterest!

Sunday, May 26, 2013


I may be a little late jumping on the Pinterest bandwagon but I can honestly say I have well and truly fell in love!
I have been moving away from tumblr recently and although I do blog on there frequently my most recent port of call has been this snazzy site!
It is just PERFECT for searching for style inspiration or finding pictures for projects for college and university, it has really helped me out with my final major project!

I have a total of 14 boards so far..and I have recently discovered a passion for interior design? I am thinking of updating my bedroom soon and I have been non-stop pinning amazing pictures of the ultimate dream bedroom.


I definitley think you should all check it out if you haven't already and if you have an account leave you link in the comments so I can check it out!

Check out mine below:


Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram