/Latest Uni Project/ - Harvey Nichols Campaign

Monday, October 20, 2014

My 1st brief of 2nd year...aaarrghhh! All I keep saying in my mind is 'it counts, it counts, it counts' and I've been freaking myself out a little but a few days ago we handed in and I am pretty pleased with the outcome!


The brief (basic points)

- Choose a department store from this list, Harvey Nichols, Debenhams, Selfridges or John Lewis

- Choose a holiday or a strapline and design a postcard campaign for the chosen store (4 postcards)

- The 4 postcards must represent a home, fashion, food and beauty department within the store


So I decided to choose Harvey Nichols as I love the cheeky, witty nature of their campaigns and I felt this is something I'd love to work with and put my own spin on.

My idea/strapline was the upcoming Boxing Day sales and I chose to incorporate some boxing terminology and props into my postcards! I then came up with the hashtag/strapline 'knock 'em dead' to play on the Harvey Nichols' tongue-in-cheek humour. For the image I took photos with 2 models holding various props in some red boxing gloves and then photoshopped them into my final piece.
 I also added a competition to the back of my postcards for extra promotion within the store.















These postcards were printed A6 and back to back...

Let me know what you think!

Amy




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram