A problem shared is a problem halved...

Friday, July 18, 2014


So I'm sitting here trawling the internet for advice on a particular situation and I feel like I hit an all time low when in find myself on Yahoo Answers... lets be honest the 'Top Answer' of 'Get over it' isn't very helpful at all.


I don't like to talk about my problems with anyone, like Carrie, I like to try and deal with them myself, enter - the internet.
I, personally don't feel there are enough places to go when you're looking for advice, which are trustful and offer solutions which could actually be used in every day life ('Invite him to watch a local football match, similar interests are attractive to guys'...how about no?!)

A few weeks ago I did a post 'Tips for overcoming life's plateau' which many of you enjoyed and the overall feedback was pretty positive (thank you!) . 
So I thought I could start my own feature which can offer advice/support for the various sticky situations we often find ourselves in. 

It could be about absolutely anything thats worrying you, whether it seems trivial or not, there is a good chance someone is going through a similar thing too. 

So what do you guys think? Would you like to see some sort of adivce posts?

You can leave me comments asking for advice, or if you'd rather be anonymous, my tumblr ask box is always open.

I would tackle the problems over here on my blog and you guys can even join in and help with some solutions....

I guess I'm just pitching ideas to you right now, let me know what you think...please!!

Amy

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cool post chick! You could maybe do an advice post about how Carrie would solve a problem and make it around relationship issues that come up in Sex and the city. Great for SATC fans! :-) Xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea actually!! Thank you! X.

      Delete
  2. an advice series of posts would be amazing :)
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram