/Current Uni Project/ - Visual Merchandising

Thursday, March 20, 2014

So today was the day that I handed in my window display! If you didn't catch my last uni project post, I had to create a window display for a chosen store based on an event, day or trend during Spring/Summer '14.
I decided to create a display for Urban Outfitters, specifically the Manchester City Centre store, and my day was 'World Music Day' which is on the 21st of June every year!

We had the choice to make a 2d or 3d model, and I thought a 3d model would be a lot more visual and interactive!

The picture below is the finished result, the idea being that a live band is playing in the window!

Bringing music back to the streets of Manchester in a way that has never been done before. Urban Outfitters Amplified presents World Music Day 2014:



I wish you guys could see this in real life so you could see each little detail!

I used acetate for the window, which I then printed onto to represent the window stickers that are often seen in Urban Outfitters stores.

Let me know what you guys think!

Hope you're all well, 

Amy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram