Page 1 of 365

Thursday, January 02, 2014

It's fair to say that over the past few months I have really neglected this blog. It's not that I don't enjoy running it but with finding my feet in University I've rarely found the time to sit down and think about uploading a post. 
The other thing is, I don't want to just upload the same old generic posts that are seen all over the blogosphere. As much as I love reading peoples wish lists and seeing their ootd's for inspiration, I can't help but think there's a lack of imagination behind some of these posts. 
So using the new year as a starting point, I'm going to try my hardest to upload interesting and exciting posts...they may not be as frequent but quality of quantity right?


Thank you for all sticking with me!

Amy X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Im finding myself in the same boat as you. I agree though, quality over quanity!

    justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk


    xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram