Wardrobe Staples / 001 : The watch

Monday, October 07, 2013

Over the past couple of years a good watch has become an essential piece of my wardrobe. I never leave the house without one on and when I do I feel naked! 
Amazing outfits all come down to one thing : accessories. Just like a necklace can change the whole look a watch is a key to this too.

Because of this I always have a long long (long long) list of watches I want need  in my life! 

Here are some of my current favourites! (all links below)


Although I love some quirky style watches, my opinion can change on something dramatically and after spending £100+ on a watch I once loved I find myself not wearing it anymore. So if you're thinking of paying a little more for something you really like try and go for a more classic style that will be timeless (no pun intended) and can last you for years on years!

Hope you liked this post, love ya!

Amy, Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram