Bye Google...Hello Bloglovin!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's been speculated the past few weeks that Google Friend Connect is going...and that seems to be where the majority of you follow me :(

If you really want to keep with me and reading my blog (now with YouTube videos!) then the best place to follow me in on Bloglovin!

I have a link to it on my blog where you can follow me and I'll leave a link in this post! If you don't have a Bloglovin account then don't worry, it's extremely simple to set up and a lot easier to account to Bloglovin!

I hope you all choose to stay with me on this journey, you're here at the very beginning!

Haul post is coming today or tomorrow, with video!

Here is the link to follow me on Bloglovin : http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4002947/amelissab


Love ya , Amy Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram