RIMMEL LONDON LIPSTICK

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Okay so this is basically a cry for help as it seems Rimmel London have discontinued my ALL TIME FAVOURITE lipstick :'( :'(

I can't find it anywhere in the U.K


There's a swatch that I took when I had just bought it...but now it's all gone!!

Does anyone anywhere in any country know where on earth I can get this lipstick??? Or does anyone have one they are willing to sell to me....I am on my knees begging!

Or any dupes for this colour maybe? I'm using 250 Birthday Suit at the moment but it's just not the same :'(

Thankyou  - Amy Xx

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Oo this is lovely!
    it suits you so well

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where this is from but Mac do a very nice nude lipstick called Velvet Teddy which is quite similar! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my friends have recommended Mac! Thankyou I'll try that one out! Xx

      Delete
  3. such a pretty lipstick but i have no idea where to get it. i'm sorry.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! i'll keep an eye out for you. i know places like fragrance direct often do rimmel lipsticks cheap if they get overstock, so you might see it pop up on there!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sad.. :( Sorry, no idea of any dupes or similar ones!
    Hope you find something similar, though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour is lovely i have been looking for.one that is similar i think topshop do a nice orangey nude

    Love your blig!

    Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I've nominated you for the liebster award on my blog here: http://elephantide.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

      xx

      Delete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram